This is me :)

My photo
heeey , im saiiswari sivanesan , 13 , Malaysian :) my facebook : Saiiswari Sivanesan

Dont' worry , be happy x)

TODAY .. was a very lazy day ._. i just watched TV all day . and when i did my homewrok like 10 minutes ago , i finished it in like 2 seconds . AND NOW IM BEING LAZYY AGAIN :O i need to get a hobby , gawd . anyway i watched AMERICAN IDOL :B they all sing so nice ok -.- after i saw them sing , i feel like puking when i hear my sister singing :p SHE SINGS SO BAD even my neighbour complain . :p
Have you got the feeling like your bestf does the things you most HATE ON FB but you cant find the guts to tell her ? like i REALLY hate people who put a picture of them on FB and caption it as ' I KNOW IM UGLY , just shut the fuck up '
srsly , why dnt you just stick a paper on your forehead saying I NEED ATTENTION ?
and the worst part is your BESTEST FRIEND EVER DOES THE EXACT SAME THING -.- like so wth k .
sooooooo , im sick as hell . SNEEZING EVERY 5 SECONDS . so tomorrow , no school for me and plus tomorrow ade my cousins lunch thingy . SO LAZY LAH ME . never study and never go school . NANTI ORANG CAKAP my mum tak ajar me :((
Have to go now so bubyee x) keep on dreaming Malaysians :)

No comments:

Post a Comment